SuperGreen Solutions, a global renewable energy company started in 2011, is seeking a Solar Sales Manager to join their team. SuperGreen has locations all across the country and is primed for rapid expansion with plenty of career advancement opportunities.
The Sales Manager position will be responsible for motivating and managing a team out of our Houston sales office. The main focus areas will be hiring, training and motivating a team responsible for virtual sales.
In order to be successful, you will be resourceful, a leader, proactive, organized, motivated, and able to motivate a sales team to drive success.
- Hire, train, inspire, and manage a team of virtual sales agents
- Coach team members on closing techniques
- Constantly improve sales pitches to drive closing rates
- Ensure the team is following correct process to improve sales success
- Maintain knowledge of the competitive landscape and market trends
- Train on lead generation
- Participate in meeting office sales goals with personal sales
- Personal Lead Generation – Sales Managers are responsible for obtaining their own leads through self-generation, but at times we may provide leads for virtual sales opportunities.
- 5+ years of effectively managing sales teams
- 2+ years of solar sales experience
- Located in or near West Palm Beach, Florida
- Willing and able to travel up to 2.5 hours from Houston for in person meetings
- Possess excellent communication, organizational and problem-solving, and customer service skills
- An upbeat, confident, and friendly disposition
- Requires technical competence and an aptitude for learning new systems
- Ability to effectively work with cross-functional internal teams
Job Type: This is a Full-Time 1099 position
Location: This position will report to our Houston Sales Office and oversee team’s virtual sales appointments with customers. Travel to meetings and customers homes may be required at times should the person prefer in person or if on site assistance is needed to get the job installed. Candidate must be local to the Houston area as well as able and willing to travel up to 2.5 hours of the Houston area.
Benefits: Flexible schedule, Bonus structure, Uncapped Commission
Please email resume to email@example.com
If you are passionate about renewable energy and are a skilled salesperson who is comfortable working on a commission-only basis, and you are looking for a company culture that is positive and fun, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity!
Equal Employment Opportunity
SuperGreen Solutions embraces diversity and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.