It’s Easier Than Ever for
to Go Green
SuperGreen Solutions offers a full suite of solar services designed to ensure you have plenty of energy. Along with maintenance, we offer residential solar panel cleaning and maintenance in Phoenix. This means you can rest easy knowing we’ll take care of all your renewable energy needs.
Electric vehicles are the future of transportation, but many drivers worry about making sure they can drive long distances without having to worry about finding a charging station. We can help you install a charging station at your property. We also offer portable EV chargers in Phoenix, so you’ll never be stranded.
Air quality is an essential part of health. SuperGreen Solutions offers technology that can help you reduce harmful particles in the air, allowing you and your loved ones to breathe a little easier. We offer air purification devices for both homeowners and business owners.
- Residential Solar
- Commercial Solar
- Residential Electric Vehicle Chargers
- Commercial Electric Vehicle Chargers
- Residential Air Purification
- Commercial Air Purification
Join Us In Making Beautiful Phoenix, Arizona a Little Greener
SuperGreen Solutions has been bringing renewable energy to homes and business across the country for over 10 years. We’re excited to expand into the Phoenix area and continue cleaning our earth for generations to come.
Fun Facts About Phoenix, Arizona
- Arizona gets 56% of its energy from “dirty” sources: natural gas/oil (43%) and coal (13%) – mostly from out of state, which increases its carbon footprint.
- Nuclear accounts for more than a quarter of energy (28%), from the country's largest power plant, which lies west of Phoenix.
- Hydro power (5%) comes mostly from Glen Canyon Dam and Hoover Dam – both threatened over the long term by drought lowering water flow.
Solar accounts for just 9% of overall power, with only 5% of homes having solar.
- Going solar could save the average Arizona resident around $1,100 a year, while solar panels increase a home’s resale value. Installing a garage charger for an electric vehicle would eliminate your gas bill and slash your environmental impact.