The Future is
in Sunny Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Go Solar In Ft. Lauderdale
Ft. Lauderdale Solar Incentives
Many homeowners in Ft. Lauderdale are eligible for federal and state incentives that can help reduce the cost of your solar panel installations.
Did you know?
- Federal Tax Credit: Solar installations are eligible for the federal tax credit, which allows you to deduct up to 30% of your solar installation cost for the year the solar panel was installed.
- Electric Utility Incentives: Check with your local Ft. Lauderdale, Florida municipal utilities as they may offer solar rebate programs to save you even MORE money off of your solar installation.
- Sales Tax Exemption: Solar is exempt from Florida’s sales tax
- See if you qualify: HERE
Why Go Solar In Ft. Lauderdale?
Sustainability Made Easy
Although our society is moving more towards green energy, the market is still challenging to navigate. Things can get complicated with all the options, and for the average person, finding a solution that meets their need can seem daunting. At SuperGreen Solutions, we strive to make it easy to be more environmentally friendly by giving you the technology and guidance you need in one convenient place.
- Residential Solar
- Commercial Solar
- Residential Electric Vehicle Chargers
- Commercial Electric Vehicle Chargers
- Residential Air Purification
- Commercial Air Purification
AND MUCH MORE!
Our Areas of Focus
Take advantage of the plentiful Florida sun and harness the energy to power your home. We can help you find, design, and install the best solar panels, and once they’re up, we can help you with regular maintenance.
Electric Vehicle Charging
Already have an electric vehicle or looking to become less reliant on fossil fuels? We can help you add convenient charging stations to your home or business.
We often take the air we breathe for granted, but did you know that it’s often loaded with dangerous pollutants? Let us improve the air quality in your home or business with our state-of-the-art air purification and disinfection systems!