Known for its beautiful parks and cultural scene, Cleveland is rockin' the green initiative!
Cleveland Solar Incentives
Many homeowners in the Greater Cleveland area are eligible for federal and state incentives that can help reduce the cost of their solar panel installations.
Did you know?
- Federal Tax Credit: Solar installations are eligible for the federal tax credit, which allows you to deduct up to 30% of your solar installation cost for the year the solar panel was installed.
- Electric Utility Incentives: Check with your local municipal utility provider, as they may offer solar rebate programs to save you even MORE money on your solar installation.
- State Tax Credit: In Ohio, solar is exempt from sales tax.
- Energy Conservation for Ohioans Progam: The state of Ohio has also created the Energy Conservation Eco-Link Program to make it less expensive for residents to finance their solar energy system.
- Net Metering in Ohio: Thanks to Ohio's Net Metering Policy, Residential homeowners whose system produces more electricity than they need can sell back unused energy back to the grid in exchange for credits on their utility bills.
- See if you qualify: HERE
Why Go Solar In Cleveland?
Additional facts about Cleveland, Ohio.
Ohio has committed to producing 12.5 percent of its electricity from renewable resources by 2027. In order to achieve this, the state uses solar renewable energy certificates (SRECs). For each megawatt-hour (MWh) of electricity, your solar panels produce, you will be granted one SREC that you can sell for extra cash.
Did you know that in autumn 2009, the City of Cleveland hosted the first Sustainable Cleveland Summit and announced an ambitious plan to transform Cleveland into a Green City on a Blue Lake in just ten years? Founded by former Mayor Frank G. Jackson and managed by the Mayor’s Office of Sustainability, Sustainable Cleveland has gained support and grown in scope, breadth, and participants since it launched in 2009.
Known locally as the "Emerald Necklace," the Cleveland Metroparks encircle Cleveland and Cuyahoga County. The city proper is home to the Metroparks' Brookside and Lakefront Reservations and significant parts of the Rocky River, Washington, and Euclid Creek Reservations.
At SuperGreen Solutions, we’ve made it our goal to make sustainable living as easy as possible for our clients. We can connect you with alternative energy sources that can turn your home or business into an ideal example of an eco-friendly space.
An Easier Path to Going Green
- Residential Solar
- Commercial Solar
- Residential Electric Vehicle Chargers
- Commercial Electric Vehicle Chargers
- Residential Air Purification
- Commercial Air Purification
AND MUCH MORE!
What We Do
There are many solar energy options on the market, which may make it hard to select the right one for your home. To get started, SuperGreen Solutions will send out a knowledgeable and friendly team member to do a Solar assessment. With a large variety of high quality products to choose from, our team will recommend the best fit for your home or business. We aim to serve your solar needs while providing excellent customer service with a fast installation, to lower your bill as soon as possible.
Electric Vehicle Charging
We can help connect you with the most advanced charging technology for your home or business to make owning an electric vehicle more convenient than ever.
Green living is clean living. Air quality is often neglected to the detriment of our health. We can help you attain effective air purification technology to create a healthier space in your home or business.