to Go Green
Go Solar In Charleston
Charleston, South Carolina Solar Incentives
Many homeowners in South Carolina are eligible for federal and state incentives that can help reduce the cost of your solar panel installations.
Did you know?
- Federal Tax Credit: Solar installations are eligible for the federal tax credit, which allows you to deduct up to 30% of your solar installation cost for the year the solar panel was installed.
- Electric Utility Incentives: Check with your local municipal utilities in Charleston as some may offer solar rebate programs to save you even MORE money off of your solar installation. Now that's a deal!
- State Property Tax Exemption: In South Carolina, eligible residents can claim 25% from the final cost of their solar panels and deduct it from their state income taxes. The state tax credit can only take $3,500 or 50% of your tax liability per year for up to 10 years. $35,000 is the maximum solar installation cost.
- See if you qualify: HERE
Why Go Solar In Charleston, South Carolina?
Interesting Facts About Charleston, South Carolina.
- The first golf club in the country was founded in Charleston way back in 1787.
- The Civil War began in Charleston’s own Fort Sumter back in 1861.
- Before Charleston became a U.S. city, it belonged to the British crown, which made it part of Barbados; in fact, Bridgetown, Barbados, is almost identical to Charleston in its layout.
Get a ballpark solar estimate HERE
Helping Charleston Make a Difference
For over ten years, SuperGreen has guided home and business owners all over the world towards making environmentally-friendly changes. Green technology can be complicated, and we are here to streamline the process, answer all your questions, and help you determine which options are best for you.
Making Green Easier
We offer a unique combination of services to help your home or business achieve sustainability. It starts with access to cutting-edge technology like air purification solutions that help you save energy and create a healthier environment. Then, please take advantage of our strategic expert guidance to find the right solutions for your green goals. Finally, you can rely on our ongoing support, so you have our expertise on call whenever you have a question.