SuperGreen Solutions is a green energy partner for home and business owners providing direction on ways to become more energy efficient. We are both a corporate entity and a franchisor, serving many states and countries across the globe!
Our company is still in the start-up phase but we are excited to be growing and are looking for the member of our team to help us grow! This is a virtual position with our corporate office located in Maryland. Our ideal candidate will be on the East Coast or able to work between 8:30am and 5:30pm EST.
This position will be accountable for all aspects of the accounts receivable and accounts payable, including invoice calculations, payment processing, preparing financial reports, royalty processing, calculating and processing commissions, as well as collections. The successful candidate will also be responsible for recording, computing, and classifying the revenue data to ensure a complete financial record.
Our workplace culture sets us a part from other businesses in our industry, as such superior people skills are required.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information, scheduling, preparing disbursements, and obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information, computing charges, and refunds, and preparing and mailing invoices.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts and notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation, issuing stop payments and adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Primary contact with payroll vendor for HR/Payroll software and support
- Uploading hours to the payroll grid for processing (Match grid with Payroll Detail Report)
- Investigate and correct system generated reports identifying out of balance payroll and payroll tax records
- Assist with payment distribution Investigate and correct system generated reports identifying out of balance payroll and payroll tax records
- Maintain high knowledge on all of the company’s payroll policies and governmental regulations impacting payroll preparation
- Process biweekly payroll for all US locations, ensuring accuracy and compliance with all Federal, State and Local laws
- Setup State unemployment account with each new hire in a new state
- Help in various ad-hoc projects as directed by supervisor
- Respond to and resolve all payroll inquiries and make resultant changes
- Utilize all internal tools & defined processes to ensure optimal productivity, service excellence and make recommendations for best practices to customers
- Review all credit card and bank transactions and ensure receipts have been received
- Conduct an annual review of clients payroll set up and processes to identify deficiencies within existing procedures and/or configuration
- Handle all financial closings of Franchisee Territory sales
- Process all Franchisee ACH transactions
- Review all Royalty Reports for accuracy
- Work with accountant to ensure compliance for annual audit
- Work remotely
Qualifications and Skills
- High degree of accuracy
- Great attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Proficiency in mathematics
- Proficiency with Excel
- Proficiency with Google platform
- Superior people skills
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements
- Associate degree in a related field
- Five years of experience in the financial field
- Franchise experience preferred
Salary Range: $55,000 – $65,000 based on experience
Benefits: 401k, Paid Time Off